Fall enrollment for The Haven After-School Academic Enrichment Program is now open. The Haven is a quality after school program for children in grades K-5 that offers literacy enrichment and S.T.E.A.M. activities along with recreation and extracurricular activities. The programming at Haven contains vital components that supplement the teaching and learning in school. Academic time occurs in the schedule four out of five days of the school week and recreational time occurs when the academic time is completed. Clubs for enrichment activities are facilitated by volunteers and staff and throughout the year there are special recreational/community service opportunities.
About the Program
- Cost: $25/week | Spring Break Week (March 13-17): $75
- CFUM understands that childcare can be expensive and cause stress on families. Therefore, we offer a variety of ways for tuition to be paid
- DHS Childcare Assistance
- If DHS childcare assistance is denied, CFUM scholarship program offers a discounted rate.
- Families can pay the fee directly to CFUM. Fee is due prior to the week of service.
- If tuition will cause a financial burden, please discuss with out staff during your enrollment meeting.
The goals of Haven are to:
- Provide a safety net for working families and children with after school programming that mitigates the effects of stresses of poverty now and in their future.
- Provide a safe, nurturing, engaging environment for student’s grades K-5 to promote educational success, healthy lifestyles, and community involvement.
- Advance literacy skills beyond success in the classroom to success in relationships, careers, and community.
- Ensure successful transition to middle school by students involved in the program.
24th-26th CFUM Enrollment
5th: CFUM Closed for Labor Day
29th-30th: Full-Day Programming
31st: CFUM Closed for Staff Development
7th-8th: Full-Day Programming
23rd-25th: CFUM Closed for Thanksgiving
9th: Full-Day Programming
22nd-31st: CFUM Closed for the Holidays
1st-3rd: CFUM Closed for the Holidays
4th: Welcome Back
17th-18th: Full-Day Programming